Tour for those who are happy in the shelter of heated buildings 🙂
Meeting point: Jungmannovo náměstí (Jungmann Square), in front of Mr. Jungmann statue
What can you expect?
- Although we don´t avoid occasional raining while touring through passages, (as we would have been able to in past times) we´ll still see unique places and moments…
- You´ll learn about the cultural life connected with Wencelslas Square in history
- We´ll focus on exceptional buildings on the Square
- What did president Havel have in common with the surrounded houses?
- You´ll enjoy glass cupolas, artistic mosaics and statues hidden in these smart public corridors…
Duration of the tour: 1,5 – 2 hours
Guide: Daniel Verner (expert in History of Art)
More guided walks in English here