Tour through the old industrial Prague quarter
Holešovice is a former industrial Prague quarter spread on the meander of the Vltava river with an unique atmosphere of the former port with its docks. Nowadays, Holešovice is a place of mostly alternative culture – many clubs, galleries, theatres and other cultural facilities were opened in the old industrial buildings.
…being in process
Meeting point: „Ortenovo náměstí“ tram stop in the park at the statue of butterfly (park is next to the stop, you cannot miss the butterfly :))
What can you expect?
- Going back in history you will find out something about the old factories and their recent modification
- Learn the reason for building up the Holešovice port
- Taste the beauty of the industrial functionalist and cubist architecture
- Follow the progress of Holešovice in recent years
- Discover how the Czech urban gardening looks like…
- In the end you can stop in the beer garden of the Marina brewery and enjoy the view on Libeň island with its „antique“ stores and docks
150 CZK / person
In case that there will be less than 10 people, we cannot guarantee that the guided tour will realized. You will be informed by e-mail in time.
Duration of the tour: 1,5 – 2 hours
Guide: Petr Ryska (author of Praha Neznámá project)
Booking is required: email@example.com